• 북마크
톡하고

미국

[전문가번역] ABC 문대통령과 BTS

본문

ABC News

Boyband BTS travelled to the United Nations as newly appointed "special presidential envoys for future generations and culture" with President Moon Jae-In. Their goal was to bridge the generation gap.

(  방탄소년단(BTS)이 문재인 대통령과 함께 '미래 세대와 문화를 위한 대통령 특사로 새로 임명돼 유엔을 방문했다. 그들의 목표는 세대 간 격차를 이어주는 것이었습니다.)

1. Stuti Kanth

Really proud of RM for bringing that incident even when he wasn’t asked to and learning from his past mistakes. He indeed is the best leader.

( 묻지 않았는데도, 과거의 실수로부터 교훈을 얻은 RM이 정말 자랑스럽습니다. 정말 최고의 리더입니다.)

2. Kate-Emma Murray

Jin is 100% right about getting vaccinated, not being afraid of the unknown future, and working for more. At 33, far from an old lady, I remember when the world treated Korea like the third world and couldn't have simply even imagined 7 inspiring young men taking the entire world by storm and speaking at the UN. Change isn't scary, the unknown can be amazing, so let's work for a fair new future free of COVID and putting an end to climate disasters.

( 예방접종도 100% 옳고, 알 수 없는 미래도 두렵지 않고, 더 열심히 하는 진이. 33세의 나이든 여성으로 세상이 한국을 제3세계로 취급했을 때를 기억합니다. 영감을 주는 7명의 젊은이들이 전 세계를 휩쓸고 UN에서 연설하는 것은 상상조차 할 수 없었습니다. 변화는 무섭지 않고 미지의 세계는 놀라울 수 있습니다. 따라서 코로나로부터 자유롭고 기후 재해를 종식시키는 공정하고 새로운 미래를 위해 ... )

3. Vante

All my love and respect for them???? so proud of them, also thank you president moon jae in for the opportunity for BTS too...

( 존경하고 사랑합니다???? 너무 자랑스럽고 방탄소년단에게도 기회를 준 문재인 대통령님 감사합니다...)

4. Rock Bison

This is hands down one of the best, if not the best interviews they’ve ever had. The questions were original and actually relevant, the interviewer had a good and calm energy and was engaging with all of the members and made sure to give them all a chance to speak and although the questions were in English the boys were able to answer them in Korean so I’m sure that made it a lot less stressful and made them a lot more comfortable. So overall as an army it was really enjoyable and refreshing to watch.????????

( 이것은 BTS 최고의 인터뷰는 아니더라도 최고 중 하나 입니다. 질문은 독창적이고 실제로 관련성이 있었습니다. 앵커는 밝고 차분한 에너지를 가지고 있었고 모든 멤버들과 대화를 나누고 각자에게 말할 기회를 확실히 주었습니다. 질문이 영어로 되어 있었지만 답은 한국어로 해서 훨씬 편안해 보였습니다. 한 사람의 아미로써 정말 즐겁고 신선했습니다!)

5. Saachi Rohtagi

The way Jin addressed the vaccine issue was very empathetic and logical. The way he urged the people to take the vaccine shots and still maintained their fear is so commendable.

( 진의 백신에 대한 의견은 매우 공감적이고 논리적이었습니다. 그가 사람들에게 백신 접종을 하라고 촉구하면서도 여전히 두려움을 유지한 방식은 매우 칭찬할 만하네요.)

6. Amaze Time

South Korea should be so proud to have such a leader and appointed Presidential Envoys. ????

( 대한민국에 이런 지도자가 있고 BTS를 대통령 특사로 임명한 것이 너무

자랑스럽습니다 ????.)

7. Sita G

I'm not army but I truly appreciate these people. They would be the first boy band to do this and make songs about loving yourself.

( 저는 아미는 아니지만 이 분들에게 진심으로 감사드립니다. BTS는 자신을 사랑하는 것에 대한 노래를 만드는 최초의 아이돌그룹이 될 것입니다.)

8. BTStan

There are so many important messages and lessons to be learnt from this interview.

Jin talking about vaccine hesitancy in such an empathetic way and ending it on a positive note that lends to the collective effort that we all can be a part of.

( 이 인터뷰에서 배울 수 있는 중요한 메시지와 교훈이 너무 많습니다. 진은 백신에 대한 망설임에 대해 공감하는 방식으로 이야기하고 긍정적인 말로 마무리하여 우리 모두가 참여할 수 있는 집단적 노력에 좋은 역할을 했네요.)

9. BTS borahae

This is what I admire so much in the BTS members. They are not perfect, they are human beings, so they do make mistakes. But they are humble enough to reflect on their actions when called out and take steps to improve. That's what being a role-model is all about.

( 이것이 바로 내가 BTS를 아주 좋아하는 부분입니다. 그들은 완벽하지도 않고 인간이기 때문에 실수를 합니다. 그러나 그들은 지적을 받았을 때 행동을 반성하고 개선 조치를 취할 만큼 겸손합니다. 그것이 진정한 롤모델의 모습이죠.)

10. Chamathi Siriwardana

I love the heartily answers by all the members and President Moon.

Jin, thank you for advocating us about the vaccine which indeed is a very important topic these days.

Namjoon is in fact a great leader that he held himself accountable for what happened and learnt from his mistakes. He wasn’t hesitant one but to talk about it either and that’s what you call a true example and a role model.

( BTS의 모든 의견과 문 대통령의 진심 어린 답변을 사랑합니다. , 요즘 정말 중요한 화두인 백신을 옹호해주셔서 감사합니다. 남준은 실제로 일어난 일에 대해 스스로 책임을 지고 실수를 통해 배운 훌륭한 리더인듯. 그는 주저하지 않았고 그것에 대해 이야기하는 것을 보면 진정한 모범이자 롤 모델이라 불릴만 하네요.)

11. luciferhehe

No one is gonna talk about how wholesome the president is.

He even danced to ptd so adorable.

( 아무도 문대통령의 훌륭한 모습에 대해 얘기하지 않네요,

춤까지 시도했는데..)

12. EvenIf

I really appreciated the interviewer's question about gender equality and Joon's thoughtful answer. It's rare for a man to be so willing to listen to criticism and then take action to educate themselves so they can do better in the future. It's part of why I'm so proud of bangtan.

( 성평등에 대한 앵커의 질문과 준의 생각있는 답변에 정말 좋네요.

남자들이 비판에 귀를 기울이고 미래에 더 잘할 수 있도록 스스로를

것은 가뭄에 콩 나는 일이죠. 이래서 난 방탄을 지지!)

12. star_ moon

Undoubtedly give the boys a round of applause for their knowledgeable and eloquent words during the interview. But I want to give “JuJu” Chang, the journalist and interviewer, a round of applause too for asking them serious real world questions than silly fluff questions the boys usually get.

( 의심할 여지 없이 인터뷰 중 지식이 풍부하고 유창한 말을 하는 방탄멤버들에게 박수를 보냅니다. 또한 저널리스트이자 인터뷰어인 "JuJu" Chang에게도 어리석은 질문들보다 진지한 현실 세계의 질문을 했다는 것에 박수를 보내고 싶습니다.

13. Pars

Jin is so wise, eloquent and empathetic. His words are simple but it still has so much depth and carries so much weight.

( 진은 아주 현명하게 말도 잘 하고 공감도 갖게 하네요. 그의 말은 단순하지만 여전히 깊이가 있고 무게가 있습니다.)

14. Danica S. Garado

I learned so much from BTS that I survived everytime I'm about to fall. I'm so grateful so I hope I can help them with everything that I got. ????????????

( 저는 방탄소년단에게 너무 많이 배웠기 때문에 절망할 때마다 다시 일어날 수 있었죠. 내가 가진 모든 것으로 그들을 도울 수 있기를 바랍니다. ????????????)

15. Toomuchlaffing

Look at my diplomatic men trying to change the world!! Namjoon is so self-aware bro.After his incident he apologized, educated himself, and continues to learn and educate himself about gender equality. that's our president.

( 세상을 바꾸려는 이 훌륭한 외교관들을 보세요! 남준은 자아의식이 강한 인물임에도 사과하고 스스로 교육하며 양성평등에 대해 계속 배우고 있네요.

그리고 저분.. 바로 우리 대통령입니다!!)

16. Tiger-Billy

They're not just mere pop artists, just became the symbol of world peace and harmony of diverse races on earth. So South Korea's President Moon wanted to go with them to the UN like that...and the result was so successful because lots of global people saw their speech in the UN and their short but awesome concert at the time. Amazing BTS!!!

( 그들은 단순한 팝 아티스트가 아니라 세계 평화와 지구상의 다양한 인종의 화합의 상징이 되었습니다. 그래서 한국의 문재인 대통령이 그들과 같이 UN에 간 것이고.. UN에서의 연설과 짧지만 멋진 콘서트를 많은 세계인들이 보았기 때문에 결과는 매우 성공적이었습니다. 방탄소년단 역시 짱!!!)

17. My Tiny Moments

My heart swells with pride like a mother for these 7 young men,. What responsible young men using their influence for humanity's betterment. Love & Respect to our Bangtan Boys.

( 7명의 청년들에게 어머니처럼 자랑스럽게 내 마음이 부풀어 오르네요. 인류의 발전을 위해 자신의 영향력을 사용하는 책임감 있는 젊은이들. 우리 방탄소년단을 사랑하고 존경합니다.)

18. QCP

These guys are so impressive...just love watching them. I've lost interest with the american music industry. This is damn amazing to watch and listen to them. Love the music, choreography, costumes, set designs...EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( 이 친구들 진짜 대단하네.. 그냥 보는게 행복합니다. 미국음악은 이제 흥미를 잃었어,, 이 친구들 음악 보고 듣는데 환상이네요, 음악, 안무, 의상, 세트디자인 모두 !!!.)

19. Susan Shammas

BTS show amazing maturity and sensitivity way beyond their years. This was a stroke of genius by President Moon Jae-in to appoint BTS as his special presidential envoys - they and ARMY represent such a large number of the young generation and there is no group better able nor more respected to bridge the generation gap worldwide.

( 방탄소년단은 나이를 뛰어넘는 놀라운 성숙미와 감성을 보여준다. 문재인 대통령이 방탄소년단을 대통령 특사로 임명한 것은 신의한 수. 그들과 ARMY는 수많은 젊은 세대를 대표하며 전 세계적으로 세대 간 격차를 그들만큼 좁힐 수 있는 그룹이 있을까?)

20. N Tasnim

The Best Leader, best human being, Perfect Role Model

Kim Namjoon.

( 최고의 리더, 최고의 인간, 완벽한 롤모델 김남준)

1. kichu kotha bangla

Lets make a beautiful world with our BTS and Armys. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

( BTS, 아미와 함께 아름다운 세상을 만들어 갑시다!)

22. 이문덕

All Korean love and respect President Moon for his life-long dedication towards democrates, human right of socially isolated

( 대한민국 국민 모두는 민주주의, 사회적으로 고립된 시민의 인권을 위해 평생 헌신하신 문 대통령을 사랑하고 존경합니다. ????????????????????)

23. Feb

This is why i love Korea, BTS, and Pres. Moon...Full of content, sincerity, and empathy...❤️❤️

( BTS와 문대통령 좋아하지 않을 수 없죠,

항상 가득 찬 내용들과 진정성, 공감들..!!!)

24. MOONCHILD Jay

I have so much love, admiration, and respect for BTS. But I'd also like to acknowledge President Moon. He just seems like a really good guy.

( BTS를 너무 사랑하고 존경하고 존경합니다. 하지만 문 대통령도 인정하고 싶습니다. 그는 정말 좋은 사람처럼 보입니다.)

17 0
로그인 후 추천 또는 비추천하실 수 있습니다.
추천한 회원 보기
추천한 회원
뭘로하냐 좋은날 다물 조은대 스으윽 빠숑빠숑 향연 Melody 그루터기 리트머스 아이유짱 하늘나무 GOOD3R springday 해애보옴 장어맨 곧휴가철이다

댓글목록 23

구름위에님의 댓글

번역 고맙습니다

축하합니다. 첫댓글 포인트 1GOLD를 획득하였습니다.

축구love님의 댓글

국내 기레기 들은 욕하고 난리

조은대님의 댓글

번역 감사합니다.~~ 통상의 외국인들이 느끼는게 저정도이면 문대통령과 비티에스가 잘하고 있는거네요.

기둘려님의 댓글

번역 감사합니다. 잘 봤습니다.

행화촌님의 댓글

번역 감사합니다. 방탄 저 친구들은 지금까지 나온 소식들을 보면 자기관리가 보통이 아닌 청년들이네요

탑스타가 되고 나면  자신도 모르는 실수, 과오를 남이 먼저 찾아내  폭탄을 만드는데
저 친구들은 지금까지 그런 스캔들이 없는걸 보면  정말 훌륭한 친구들 입니다

다물님의 댓글

ㅉ국 댓글 보다 마음이 정화된 느낌~~
감사합니다. 잘 봤습니다. ^^

좋은날님의 댓글

잘봤습니다이모티콘

리트머스님의 댓글

장어맨님의 댓글

소다빵님의 댓글

댓글들 정말 훈훈~하네요 ㅎ

하늘나무님의 댓글

번역 감사합니다^^

문프와 bts 언제나 응원합니다~^^

해애보옴님의 댓글

아이유짱님의 댓글

곧휴가철이다님의 댓글

국내 기레기들은까기 바쁜데...

younglee님의 댓글

Melody님의 댓글

ABC 에 한국계로 이수만의 그녀 조주희 씨와 이번에 인터뷰한 주주 장 이라는 분도 계시는군요.

심심해님의 댓글

향연님의 댓글

GOOD3R님의 댓글

빠숑빠숑님의 댓글

빠리로님의 댓글

springday님의 댓글

감사히 잘 봤습니다~

IbelieveinU님의 댓글

아미들이 대부분이라서...
잘 보고 갑니다...
전체 624 건 - 13 페이지
제목